What items are returnable?
- Within 7 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
- Items are returnable for store credit only
What items are non-returnable?
- Items purchased during a discount sale, final sale items, and undergarments.
Are there any charges for return?
- There is no restocking fee for returns, HOWEVER bundle eligible pricing will be considered for your credit amount. If individual items are returned from a bundle, the the bundle price will be adjusted. For instance if 4 items were originally purchased and 1 returned, the items will then qualify as a Mini bundle and the credit will reflect this.
- Original shipping charges is non-refundable, and shipping will be deducted from credit amount if FREE shipping was utilized
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
- Excessive returns WILL result in a restocking fee of 20%
How do I return?
- Contact customer service within 5 days of receiving your order to start return at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your return will be approved and will need to be postmarked within 7 day of receiving the item(s)
- You will receive store credit upon receiving and processing your return
How soon will I get my credit?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your return will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to a gift card and emailed to you, within 5 business days.
Can I exchange my Item?
- Exchanges are only eligible for a different size at this time IF the correct size is in stock.
- You will be charged a $4 exchange fee which will cover shipping out the exchange.
- You are responsible for shipping the item back to us for exchange.Policy